Fortune has released it’s list of 10 most powerful women entrepreneurs for 2012. These women entrepreneurs had to be nominated, founder of a thriving U.S. or international company with revenue between $1 million and $25 million and considered game changers, groundbreakers, and innovators. Congrats ladies!
1. Jessica Alba, Co-Founder, The Honest Co.
2. Jill Becker, CEO and Founder, Cambridge NanoTech
3. Jessica Butcher, CMO and Founding Director, Blippar.com
4. Theresa Fette, CEO, Provident Trust Group
5. Christiane Lemieux, Founder, DwellStudio
6. Laura Mather, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Silver Tail Systems
7. Victoria Ransom, CEO and Founder, Wildfire Interactive
8. Rashmi Sinha, CEO and Co-Founder, SlideShare
9. Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
10. Shunee Yee, CEO and President, CSOFT International
These ladies will attend the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit October 1-3 in Laguna Niguel, California. The conference has become the world’s premiere gathering of women leaders in business, government, academia, philanthropy, and the arts. Fortune will stream select sessions of the Summit to a virtual audience. See details here.