Thinking of starting a small business? Start your new business right from day one! Inspired by our interviews with successful women entrepreneurs around the world and our own personal experiences, we created these step-by-step guides with the inside scoop, roadmap and motivation you will need to be wildly successful in your entrepreneurial journey! - Misty and Tanya
Wondering what steps to take to start a business right? This is what we have learned from our successes and more importantly, failures…You will need hard skills, tools and resources at your fingertips, that bring your idea to life with minimum risk and investment. You will need soft skills that will help you bring people on your side, sell your vision, radiate confidence and build something remarkable that customers will love. Each of us has areas in which we excel and in which we have more to learn. We created two books, one for each set of skills, to bring together the core elements you will need to get your business off the ground and learn all that lies ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur!
In one-day, our easy-to-read guides will help you get informed on everything you need to know from coming up with your big idea that customers will love, building your confidence and personal brand to launching and funding a successful business built to scale.
The Yin and Yang of Starting A Business (with glossary)
Although each book can be purchased separately, The Yin of Starting a Business and The Yang of Starting a Business go hand-in-hand to provide you with all the tools you need to be wildly successful in your business venture.
We’ve included 3 books in 1:
The Yin of Starting A Business: Your Step-By-Step Guide To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur
The Yang of Starting A Business: Your Step-By-Step Guide To Launching Your Big Idea With Minimal Risk
Business glossary with over 100 essential terms you need to know!
The Yin of Starting A Business helps you master the art of entrepreneurship.
You will come away with:
- An overview of all the soft skills that will make you a successful entrepreneur
- A series of life-stretching questions to ask yourself to make sure your personal and business goals align
- Power tips to help you build confidence, negotiate, create a strong network and captivate audiences with your story
- The 101 on how to come up with your idea, survey potential customers, start with minimal investment and find the right funding
- The secrets of women entrepreneurs who have built multi-million dollar brands!
- Inspirational quotes and wisdom from top women trailblazers around the world to guide you
The Yang of Starting A Business is all about the how-to, execution and technical skills you will need to start and grow your business.
You will come away with:
- How to move forward with the right idea and business model
- How to tap into your strengths and own your personal brand
- How to find the best support network for you
- The 101 on business and revenue planning
- How to launch your business on a shoestring budget
- The right funding for the different stages of your business
- How to wow investors and build your empire
- Inspirational quotes and wisdom from top women trailblazers around the world to guide you!