L’Oréal’s Women in Digital Program focuses on all women working in digital marketing, technology and IT functions by providing recognition, testing opportunities and recruitment opportunities focusing on how technology is revolutionizing the beauty industry. Our vision is to address the beauty industry with technology created by women targeting our core female consumers.
This year our winners will receive the following:
- Trip to NYC to attend our NEXT Generation Awards event
- Recognition in the press
- Introduction to investors, L’Oréal executives and VC firms
- Ongoing mentorship from L’Oréal USA executives and Advisory Board members
- Intimate gatherings for Q&A’s with members of our Advisory Board (i.e. How to Apply for TechStars, How to Pitch Women 2.0, etc.)(NEW)
- A guaranteed pilot with case study with one of brands (NEW)
We are looking to recognize best-in-class women-operated companies that can help us engage with CONNECTED CONSUMERS with the following objectives for L’Oréal USA (one or more):
- Create a digital experience helping beauty shoppers choose and purchase beauty products in mass retailers, hair salons, online or at beauty countersand specialty stores.
- Leverage and gather data to help us acquire new customers across our portfolio of brands.
- Provide us with a new channel for customer acquisition or loyalty for beauty customers across all digital platforms, mobile and emerging technology.
- Able to create technology to help diagnose and recommend beauty regimens for skincare analysis, makeup and hair color trials driving to online or in-store purchase.
- Any disruptive technology that we may not even know about today!
The L’Oréal NEXT Generation Awards will honor the top three (3) women leading groundbreaking technology-driven companies.
- The company must have a woman functioning as a CEO, President, or equivalent.
- Winners will be selected through an open-call of nominations.
- Three (3) winners will be chosen through L’Oréal’s Women in Digital Advisory Board and Senior Executives.