The new sexy: women entrepreneurs divulging their secret weapons and favorite business tools for staying sane, focused, connected and revenue flowing in!
In our interview with empower mentor + fitbook founder, Angela Manzanares, she shares the inside scoop on how she landed Target and grew the fitbook, fitness journal into a $1M+ brand. After five years in business, Angela has learned a thing or two about which business tools + apps are a must-have.
Don’t miss the full interview - you can read it here.
Let’s get down to the juicy, geeky stuff.
Here’s Angela’s Top 10 Business Tools for her business:
- Legalzoom.com: For getting cheap incorporation, trademarks, etc…eventually you need a business attorney but this is perfect to start!
- Workflowy.com: For managing my LONG to-do list from my computer, phone, or even print it out to (gasp!) write on!
- Trello.com: Free tool for groups to manage projects together – so intuitive and easy
- Google docs: To avoid versioning issues on documents that you share with your team
- SelfRestraint: App to block certain websites, like facebook (when I need to focus).
- Alibaba: For sourcing products overseas
- Salesforce (group edition): Cheap way to manage customers and know at any one point in time what’s going on with bigger accounts…integrates with Outlook and Mailchimp which we FINALLY figured out…priceless!
- Mailchimp for email newsletters: LOVE, nuff’ said
- Keypass for passwords: Free little desktop app that I can organize and save ALL my passwords in one place so I don’t have to remember them all!!!
- HARO for press: Free daily emails with opportunities for press
Share your top business tools + apps with us and the Empower Lounge community!